Sunday, April 11, 2010

Prints in Progress

I've been making good progress on school work this weekend, and things have been going more smoothly, so I decided to work on fixing some of my artwork to make prints for Nekocon. Here's a sneak peek.



I've also been hatching plans for if I can't get an artist alley table, which would be awful but I still plan on going to Nekocon regardless so I'm going to have fun either way. I decided that if I can't finish the first Kale book in time then I'll print what I do have, with loads of extras like concept work, inked illustrations, and other tidbits as a preview book. I was also thinking about scrapping the cosplay idea but my room mate pointed out that cosplaying will bring attention to our table, which would be good. Also if I cant' get a table in time then I can at least enjoy the con as a cosplayer. So I've decided this summer I will start my Lina Inverse cosplay.

The only reason I'm worried about not finishing the book in time is because I've decided to take a project class this summer and it will be a lot of work. I'm also hoping to get a job this summer, and I'll be starting up a paypal account soon and I'll also be taking commissions. WORK WORK WORK ITS NEVER OVER.

No comments: