Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finals Looms like a Thunderstorm in the distance

It's not that bad really. Just a little nerve racking. Especially with Italian and then two more big Biology tests. Here I'll just make a list:

FINALS:
+Finish all paintings
+Write a detailed paper evaluating myself and my work this semester for painting class. Due May 10th.
+Painting meeting on May 10th
+Bio Exam this Friday
+Bio Final next week
+3 days of Italian review left
+Italian Final
+About one more Bio Lab class? + extra homework.
+Finish summer class presentation before end of semester.

Here are a few non-school things I've managed to squeeze in:


WIP photo of Zombie Ramla and Satruday. Just for fun.


Dr. Sketchy's Tropical Fun by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART
My last Dr. Sketchy's session. The next one is Steampunk Themed! I can't wait :D


Ceil Sketch Card by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART
Ciel from Kuroshitsuji. Part of a mini series of cards.


Madam Red Card by ~Spork-Bunny on deviantART
Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Also part of the mini series of cards.

Once the semester winds down I'll try and scan some sketchbook pages and I'll post my summer presentation once its' done.
Back to homework for me!

No comments: