Thursday, November 19, 2009

Panera is good for progress!

Here is a new illustration that I've been working on lately of Kale, to accommodate my comic of her that I'm currently working on. I'm thinking of making it a mini print kind of thing.



And some current sketchbook pages!


Misaki, one of my fiancé's characters from his big story we're working on, Clayton Chronicles.


More Clayton Chronicles sketches. Patrick and Vespa taking a little time to enjoy each other's company. Proud parents to be!


And my alter ego, Loli-Fran from Or Maybe Not, hauling some luggage to the car in preparation for a con. She was shouting "GET IN THE GODDAMN CAR" but it got cut off. I just found the whole situation funny.

These last three sketches were done while chilling at Panera with some friends while waiting for our department to go over our portfolios. I added some color with Copic Markers while at home. I might go back and add color to sketches more often, I think it breathes some life into them.

No comments: