Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Sketches

After doing some sketches this weekend I realized that I sketch quite a bit, especially after a whole week. So I decided that I should try to post some of my best sketches from the week here, since I post my more finished pieces at Deviantart and Fur Affinity.

Here are a few from this weekend

Photobucket
Here is a little color doodle of Victoria from my comic "Clockwork Queen". I haven't drawn anything from this series in a long time and I barely give Victoria any drawing time outside of the comic so it was quite refreshing to draw this. I was going to have Millie running after her but the page cut her off.

Photobucket
Some brush pen practice and a chibi of Kale with her hair grown out.

Photobucket
Kale looks around 8 or 9 years old with that shoulder length hair. Also her mother makes a debut! I decided her mother and father met on their own adventuring quest. (Her mother is a moon elf and her father is human).
Kale is just insanely fun to draw ;_; She's so pretty.

I love seeing sketches and WIP work of other artists so I'll try my best to keep up these sketch posts!

-----
Commission prices and information

No comments: