Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Sketches 4/27

Keeping up with my weekly sketch post! :D

Photobucket
Spork Bunny in a high school setting. Just for fun :P

Photobucket
Part of another picture, she's meant to be talking with someone but I liked this part a lot so I just left it.

Photobucket
I laid this out with a blue pencil and just drew on it with pen. It's a bit wonky and I don't like how the guy turned out but I really like the girl. I might redo this another time.

Photobucket
Some Slayers fanart <3 One of my favorite animes ever. I plan on coloring this and drawing Fillia/Xellos later.

Some stuff I'm working on:

Photobucket
Here's the painting of Ryan I'm doing for class. I'm gonna turn it in today :P It's my first serious painting so its' not awesome but I'm happy with it.

Photobucket
WIP of a picture I'm doing for the Lolita Geeks Community. There was a lot of lolita geek hate recently and I wanted to do this for my personal geek pride and an ego booster for the girls <3

That's it for now, I'm off to class!

No comments: