Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cube Vision

I seem to be updating the VCU blog more often this one now D: But that just means I don't have as much time for personal arts, however I do have a photo of an assignment for my software class that I just finished. I had to make an original Cubeecraft paper toy so I made one of Clayton from Clayton Chronicles. I'm pretty proud of it (the cutting job could have been a bit better but overall it's a good first try) so this means that I want to make the whole cast now... lets hope I can at least make a few :P

Photobucket

I think I'll also make a fully 3-dimensional version of his hat. This flat one does not please me :/ As I make them I'll post the templates so people can download them and make them themselves.

I'm also still working on my black and white art book (finished 2/24 illustrations so far) and I'm doing layouts for the first chapter of Clayton Chronicles. Hopefully I'll get a class on how to make a website so I can make one for the comic. I'm also hoping to finish the first chapter of CC this summer (fully inked and everything). I think it'll be great practice, plus it needs to get started!

I'm also open for commissions!
All my info is found here!

No comments: