Sunday, September 7, 2008

New arts!

Despite having homework (which I have been doing) I've managed to get some personal art done :D This includes two sketches colored on photoshop and an Or Maybe Not comic page, but I'll be saving that one for the first issue. I don't want all of them being show before the book gets done. Which is really hard because I want to show them all ;_;
moving on.

Photobucket
Here is a promotional image for our geek comedy comic, "Or Maybe Not". Click on it to download from deviantart!
I spent pretty much all night on this but I'm really pleased with it. It was based on a poster I saw for KERA magazine (with some changes on my part).

Photobucket
Here is a 'wedding photo' of one of my steampunk characters from a story I'm doing with my good friend Ian (he's also writing and editing OMN with us). Unfortunately for her, her wedding is not a happy one :/
The more I look at her dress the more I want it.

That's it for now, I might take photos of some homework assignments I've done lately tho they aren't terribly interesting. I did do a good pencil drawing of a skeleton torso. Skeletons are fun. Unless you're in my figure drawing class x_x
More updates later!

No comments: