Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A DA facelift, bookmarks and stickers

I decided to make a new ID for my Deviantart page today:

Photobucket

Or see it here with commentary! The colors remind me of Magnito now that's done but that's not a bad thing.

I've got batch 3 of the Clayton Chronicles bookmarks drawn and inked. This is the next four in the series. I think that will be all for now, I don't want to make too many for now. Next I'll be doing about 4 or so Clockwork Queen bookmarks and a sticker. The sticker will be a chibi version of Sarah Winters (as a robot) with a little gear for a halo then it will say "Clockwork Queen" underneath it. I have it drawn and inked already, I just need to scan and color it and put the title underneath it. I'm really excited. I plan on making the stickers through Paper Forest eventually.

Well I better head off now, I can hear a storm coming outside : / I hate summer storms but we do need the rain...

No comments: