Sunday, July 20, 2008

Clayton Chronicles: Revving up

Today I colored a pair of bookmarks I had drawn of Misaki, the snow leopard swords-woman, and Vespa the sorceress via PhotoShop.

I was really proud when I drew these and seeing them colored now is really exciting to me. I never really had a coloring style for the computer so I was really happy with the results of today's 'experiment' in computer coloring. I used to rely on the dodge and burn tool too much for making something seem three dimensional so this flat method of coloring is a huge improvement.

Photobucket

Here is a screen cap of how the colors look on the computer.
When I printed them they came out lighter, but still nice.

Photobucket

And here is a montage of Clayton Stuff that has been going down lately.

Photobucket

After my new bristol board arrives, more work will be done on the pages for Clayton Chronicles. 8D Hopefully some more work on Clockwork Queen too. Fingers crossed with school coming up.

No comments: