Saturday, May 10, 2008

Work and Loot

I have been working on homework since noon today (it's about 8pm now) and I am tuckered out to say the least.
First is my loot from Artist Alley today:

Photobucket
My copy of the new Shoujo Phonebook Anthology and a Rosen Maiden keychain.

Photobucket
Here is the Toph print I got from Zimmay

I also spent about 4 hours working on my tight roughs for my Drawing for Sequential project. It's meant to be the Washington Arch in Manhattan. The teacher gave me a photo of it but I had to draw it in a different view. I only looked up other photos for details of the statues and the top of the arch (because the photo was so fuzzy). I really like how it turned out and I'm so happy that it's done for now.
Photobucket

More work on Clockwork Queen tomorrow. Also gotta figure out what to write for my Survey of Sequential Thesis.
*faints*

No comments: