Thursday, May 8, 2008

It begins....

Today I have begun writing a rough draft of the first script for Clockwork Queen. It wont' be a full script yet as I don't have time to do that right now (before school ends) so I'll just get as much of it done as I can. I also have to make sure to have the first five pages of it done perfectly so I can finish the first five comic pages for my submissions packets. I think to save time I will do it on my smaller Maxon paper and print it on printer paper for the packets. I do love using that paper...

progress01

Here is a WIP shot of the CWQ gang getting a mission brief from Samantha. I plan on using this as part of my submissions packet. I have some mistakes in it to correct however, before I ink it.
So the work is happening! I'll keep updating till the submissions packets are done.
Excitement!

Artist Alley is also this week. I'll be giving a friend of mine a visit as she is selling bookmarks there. Hopefully I can score some cool comics while I'm there :D I love seeing what my fellow students are up to comic-wise.

I'll keep you updated! Until then,
Stay Steamy!

No comments: