Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sketches and Sphinxes

Hello everyone!
I was finally able to quit my weekend job so I'll have more time for art (and unpacking at the new house)! I can finally get going on more projects, I'm so excited! In the mean time here are some recent sketches from my sketchbook.

A sketch of happy Lor the Gravedigger. I hadn't drawn her in a while and it felt good to ink something traditionally. I used blue pencil and Staedtler 'triplus fineliner.' They are fun pens.

A more serious/unamused Lor, featuring a new tunic and Roman inspired chest plate armor. I figure this is her later in her adventures.

Also from Lor's story. Sphinx ladies! I've got some more sketches of them to post later but I need to study more animal references for them. The top is a new sphinx while the bottom features a sassy looking Karah.

More art to come as my weekends are now free!

No comments: