Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kale Turnaround

Hey everyone!
I've been busy with both my day jobs lately. But now that training is done with the new one, and my other job has hired some new seasonal workers, I'm finding more time for art now. Lately I'm working on some character turn-a-rounds for upcoming comic projects. Yesterday I started one for Kale for the updated incarnation of her comic I'm hoping to start next year.

Here's a sneak peak:

A big thanks to folks at the facebook page for helping me out with critiques! If you want to follow along with project updates on my facebook page come join in the fun!

I've also got some more work on my Alencia comic done that I'll be sharing soon too. Stay tuned for that!

There's also comics and original illustrations up at my Etsy page if you're looking for some gift ideas, something to cover that hole in your wall, or a treat for yourself!

No comments: