Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sketch Break

It is that time of year again. FINALS! BUT! It is finals, for the FINAL TIME! As such I am up to my neck in work so while I wait for ink to dry, I did these sketches. Then I slapped some color on one of them. Enjoy!


Sketch of Alencia and Theolyn. I think someone sneakily snatched Alencia's coin purse and now they are without any money. She's not taking it well. And Theolyn lost his shirt? But he gained a celtic raven torc. I love torcs.


My Ukulele playing bard girl. "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden plays on my Pandora and I love singing along with it. For some reason I started imagining her walking alone through a dark forest singing this nervously to her self out loud (very loudly) to assure herself. Granted being so noisy in a dark forest is probably not a good idea :/ She still doesn't' have a name, and I haven't got her guardian's design down yet.

Enough playing around! (for now), back to finishing this comic page for class so I can show it off soon! I'll also be posting progress photos from my final painting I'm working on for figure painting class. It's a monster.

No comments: